Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Madsonic Mashup Mod is a fork of the Subsonic 4.7 Server Build 3090 with some Subsonic Data schema modifications!

Moderator: moderators

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby jdubso » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm

MadEvil wrote:[b]

new Last.FM API Cache Service (Coverart)
Update Coverart Service
Update Albumset Bug



I love the changes. I ran the last.fm cover art scanner once and now all my artists have artist images. Nice job!
jdubso
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:55 am
Location: United States

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby wpjonesnh » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Is there any other place to download this from? I've been trying for over 3 hours now and I keep getting the same message that my download limit has been exceede. :cry:
wpjonesnh
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Re: Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby sigel » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:02 pm

wpjonesnh wrote:Is there any other place to download this from? I've been trying for over 3 hours now and I keep getting the same message that my download limit has been exceede. :cry:

Forum on his website has direct links. Gotta register
sigel
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby j3tblk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:25 am

I'm going through main.jsp trying to figure out what set of code displays the artwork for the artist to remove it. Not finding it , can anyone help me out? I want to remove the "cover art" for the Artists.

Thanks!!!
j3tblk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby GJ51 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 am

Why not just do it the easy way?

Settings/Icons

Uncheck Artist

Save.

Or are you just looking to keep the feature and remove the icon?

I did the last.fm update and 95% of the icons filled in.
Gary J

http://bios-mods.com
http://www.maplegrovepartners.com
http://theaverageguy.tv/category/tagpodcasts/cyberfrontiers/
User avatar
GJ51
 
Posts: 3492
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Location: Western New York

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby j3tblk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 am

GJ51 wrote:Why not just do it the easy way?

Settings/Icons

Uncheck Artist

Save.

Or are you just looking to keep the feature and remove the icon?

I did the last.fm update and 95% of the icons filled in.

When I uncheck Artist, it still shows up. Yeah Last.Fm filled in the art work but it's all random sizes and pictures. I've spent too much time on tags and art for this slop on my server. I want it gone.
On a positive note!! All my albums sort alphabetically now instead of randomly!! SO MUCH BETTER! :D


Image
j3tblk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby GJ51 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 am

I also noticed on my Artist window the X-Z selection isn't working.

Sorry, I didn't realize it wasn't functional. Same behavior on my system.
Last edited by GJ51 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary J

http://bios-mods.com
http://www.maplegrovepartners.com
http://theaverageguy.tv/category/tagpodcasts/cyberfrontiers/
User avatar
GJ51
 
Posts: 3492
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Location: Western New York

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby j3tblk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:36 am

GJ51 wrote:I also noticed on my Artist window the X-Z selection isn't working.

Mine is there. Did you let the process run to completion?
If I could lose the Artist art, I'd be PERFECT! and set paypal to donate auto-launch! LoL --->SO CLOSE!!
j3tblk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby GJ51 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:47 am

I've got about a dozen in the X-Z section but when I click on it the main window is blank.

When I click on # it shows all Artists including the ones in the X-Z sction.

I'd like it if all Artists showed in the Main window when you select the Artists icon and then let the Alpha selector take you to each section. It looks rather odd when you select the icon and the screen is blank.

We are still in beta ...

I'm committed to pushing my PayPal button soon. The progress on this has been breathtaking.
Gary J

http://bios-mods.com
http://www.maplegrovepartners.com
http://theaverageguy.tv/category/tagpodcasts/cyberfrontiers/
User avatar
GJ51
 
Posts: 3492
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Location: Western New York

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby j3tblk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 am

GJ51 wrote:I've got about a dozen in the X-Z section but when I click on it the main window is blank.

When I click on # it shows all Artists including the ones in the X-Z sction.

Oh yeah, mine is doing that too...
j3tblk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby j3tblk » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 am

Well thanks to the Artist Art that I can't shut off, I get to enjoy random moments like THIS:
Image

LoL. wtf.
j3tblk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby MadEvil » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 am

j3tblk wrote:
GJ51 wrote:I also noticed on my Artist window the X-Z selection isn't working.

Mine is there. Did you let the process run to completion?
If I could lose the Artist art, I'd be PERFECT! and set paypal to donate auto-launch! LoL --->SO CLOSE!!


with next release you can look down the feature with an option. :wink:

best regards
Madsonic Developer
User avatar
MadEvil
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:35 pm
Location: Vienna

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby j3tblk » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 am

ok so transcoding FLAC is all jacked up on today's release and I still can't lose the album artists.
j3tblk
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby alphawave7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 am

Off-topic posts deleted. Friendly and respectful, please.
alphawave7
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:54 am

Re: Madsonic - Mashup Mod [MAIN]

Postby GJ51 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:58 am

j3tblk wrote:ok so transcoding FLAC is all jacked up on today's release and I still can't lose the album artists.



My Flac transcoding is working fine.

Just tested it on 3310 and the Android app.
Gary J

http://bios-mods.com
http://www.maplegrovepartners.com
http://theaverageguy.tv/category/tagpodcasts/cyberfrontiers/
User avatar
GJ51
 
Posts: 3492
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 pm
Location: Western New York

PreviousNext

Return to Madsonic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest