Delete songs from playlist?

Alternative Android Client for Subsonic

Moderators: daneren2005, moderators

Delete songs from playlist?

Postby ar9 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:30 am

Is this possible? My account should have full editing privileges on playlists but I cannot seem to remove songs from playlist (not delete from cache, simply remove teh songs).

Conversely, I can add songs to playlists... am I missing something?
ar9
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby daneren2005 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 am

Should be an option near the bottom to remove from playlist

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Developer of DSub for Android
daneren2005
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby ar9 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:39 pm

daneren2005 wrote:Should be an option near the bottom to remove from playlist

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Strange, I don't have that option anywhere in my playlist views...
ar9
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby daneren2005 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:22 pm

What version of Subsonic are you using? I only show the option if you are allowed to delete something from the playlist, so it won't show up if you are not the owner (ie: public playlist). I may have messed something up for an older version of Subsonic when implementing it.
Developer of DSub for Android
daneren2005
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby ar9 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:18 pm

daneren2005 wrote:What version of Subsonic are you using? I only show the option if you are allowed to delete something from the playlist, so it won't show up if you are not the owner (ie: public playlist). I may have messed something up for an older version of Subsonic when implementing it.

I'm using 4.7.8.
ar9
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby daneren2005 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Version of subsonic not DSub

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Developer of DSub for Android
daneren2005
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby ar9 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Ohhh...
I use MusicCabinet... old as hell. =S
ar9
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby daneren2005 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Ah OK I can bring up my musiccainet instance and look at what is going wrong. If you want to email me I can give you a fixed version before the next update goes out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Developer of DSub for Android
daneren2005
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby daneren2005 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Nevermind, I can't see anything wrong with my instance of MusicCabinet either. Are you using whatever the latest version of MusicCabinet is available? You may need to create me a temp username/password so I can look at the issue directly.
Developer of DSub for Android
daneren2005
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby ar9 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:57 am

daneren2005 wrote:Nevermind, I can't see anything wrong with my instance of MusicCabinet either. Are you using whatever the latest version of MusicCabinet is available? You may need to create me a temp username/password so I can look at the issue directly.

Still having this issue, I've PM'd you my server/credentials.
ar9
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby daneren2005 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Alright, it should be working for you in the next release. I just enabled it when the id has .m3u in it since only MusicCabinet does that as far as I know.
Developer of DSub for Android
daneren2005
 
Posts: 1704
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Re: Delete songs from playlist?

Postby ar9 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:06 am

daneren2005 wrote:Alright, it should be working for you in the next release. I just enabled it when the id has .m3u in it since only MusicCabinet does that as far as I know.


You're fantastic.
Thanks man!
ar9
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am


Return to DSub for Android

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest