Andriod Subsonic app not pinning

Need help? Post your questions here.

Moderator: moderators

Andriod Subsonic app not pinning

Postby Ac2b » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:56 pm

Hello,

My subsonic app on android stopped pinning songs a while ago and i haven't been able to figure it out. What happens is you pin a song and it will download, then immediately the pin symbol disappears and it tries to redownload the song. this goes on indefinitely. The only way to download/pin a song is to play the song, hit pause, wait for it to cache a few songs, then manually select pin on each of them so they stay. i have to do this for the entire album. I tried everything, deleting cache, changing cache settings, completely uninstalling and reinstalling it, nothing. I then downloaded a different app, dsub, which successfully pins songs, but i don't like the interface as much. So this tells me it may not be a server issue. Last night my gf, which also has the subsonic app and uses my server, told me her phone hasn't been able to download/pin in a while either..so this tells me that its not my phone causing the issue. so if its not my phone, or the server, wtf is going on? why did the subsonic app all the sudden stop being able to pin songs?

Thanks for your help.
Ac2b

Return to Help