Separate Upload Folder for Users

Got an idea? Missing something? Post your feature request here.

Moderator: moderators

Separate Upload Folder for Users

Postby stefan » Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:28 pm

Sindre,

It will be nice if you can provide future for every user to upload files in his folder - by default. And lock this option. Also give users possibility to delete those files.

Quota for upload per User.

Rating for Upload/Download/Streaming.

Converting streams to ACEPlus will be nice :-)
stefan
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:35 pm

Re: Separate Upload Folder for Users

Postby sindre_mehus » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:06 pm

Hi Stefan,

stefan wrote:It will be nice if you can provide future for every user to upload files in his folder - by default. And lock this option. Also give users possibility to delete those files.

Quota for upload per User.


Those are good ideas! I'll consider them in a future release.

stefan wrote:Rating for Upload/Download/Streaming.


Are you thinking about a rating where you can see how much each user has uploaded/downloaded/streamed? I like that idea, too.

stefan wrote:Converting streams to ACEPlus will be nice :-)


I'm not familiar with ACEPlus and couldn't find it on Google. Can you provide a link with more info?
However, I hope to implement a generic transcoding plugin framework in Subsonic 2.7. Users can then specify third-party programs which should be used to transcode (convert) the stream on the fly.

Rgds,
Sindre
User avatar
sindre_mehus
 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Separate Upload Folder for Users

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:37 pm

sindre_mehus wrote:Hi Stefan,

stefan wrote:It will be nice if you can provide future for every user to upload files in his folder - by default. And lock this option. Also give users possibility to delete those files.

Quota for upload per User.


Those are good ideas! I'll consider them in a future release.

stefan wrote:Rating for Upload/Download/Streaming.


Are you thinking about a rating where you can see how much each user has uploaded/downloaded/streamed? I like that idea, too.

Yes thats righ

stefan wrote:Converting streams to ACEPlus will be nice :-)


I'm not familiar with ACEPlus and couldn't find it on Google. Can you provide a link with more info?
However, I hope to implement a generic transcoding plugin framework in Subsonic 2.7. Users can then specify third-party programs which should be used to transcode (convert) the stream on the fly.

Sory accPlus. Example of 24 Kbits stream http://www.di.fm/aacplus/trance.pls

Rgds,
Sindre
Guest
 


Return to Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests