advanced search

General discussions.

Moderator: moderators

advanced search

Postby mattically » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:09 am

I have the latest stable version of subsonic installed and it seems the search capability is gone? I get 10 songs, then maybe 10 more by clicking the >>more link. What happened to advanced search? What happened to showing more than 20 songs?
I have a walls worth of CD's ripped to my hard drive. When I search on a certain artist, I want to see everything by them, not 3 or 4 links and then a half dozen with similar names.
Can I uninstall and then install an older version of SS to get the better search capability back?
I was honestly hoping the search capability was headed towards giving you more like a windows xp results type search rather than a filtered crap search that doesn't show you what is really there.

Ah well...no offense intended, love the interface and just hate the crippling of my favorite feature, the search, or rather the indexed search.
mattically

ADVANCED SEARCH

Postby christian.kelvin10 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Ich mag die erweiterte Suche manchmal verwenden, um eine bessere Suchergebnis zu erhalten, und es ist ein bisschen nervig zu haben, um eine Suche zu können, um auf die erweiterte Suche-Teil zuerst zu tun. Dies sollte nur und extra Button oder Link neben der Suche box, so dass wir es sofort bei Bedarf öffnen konnte.

Postby donpearson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 pm

@ christian.kelvin10

Try just one post please!
Facebook Group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/subsonic.group/

donpearson

Return to General