Subsonic not reachable

Need help? Post your questions here.

Moderator: moderators

Subsonic not reachable

Postby Byakee » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:49 pm

I have subsonic installed on a Ubuntu server VM on my unraid server. Everything was working great, had access to it from the app outside of home all was well. Yesterday I needed to make a change to Unraid so I had to bring down all my VM's. Upon bringing everything back up Subsonic is no longer reachable either by app or by internal web address. I checked to see that Subsonic was listed as a service with service --status-all and tried to restart it as well but no luck. I will say I am not a linux expert but I know enough and learning more as I go. Any help would be great.
Byakee

Re: Subsonic not reachable

Postby Pinedd42 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:53 pm

Ive had exactly the same problem. My subsonic has been working fine for months. I am running windows 10. Im using server 6.1.6 and both the subsonic and dSub apps on my android device, both fully up to date. For no reason i can see it has stopped working. My apps said "didnt understand the reply. Check the server address". I use the full version and connect through my personal address. Both firewall and router are successfully forwarded. Though most oddly, even the "localhost/:4040" isnt working, and as far as I'm aware, nothing should prevent that from working. I have even attempted an uninstall/reinstall with no change.
Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Pinedd42

Re: Subsonic not reachable

Postby Pinedd42 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:05 pm

I have no idea if you truly have the same problem i do. But if you do, check out the topic title "http error 503". If you have had this error code, as i have, the suggestions in that forum are a quick and easy fix.
Pinedd42

Return to Help